Wednesday, September 28, 2011

VandV Podcast: Episode 23

I've been very busy over the past few weeks.  I had a birthday, had some family stuff going on, then there's Teach4 News and Listen to the Voices 2011 ATX.  Something had to fall through the cracks and it was the The News videos.  I know a lot of people like them, so I'm doing my best to fit them in to my schedule.

----------


Join your hosts Arydanika and Hallan Turrek for Episode 23 of Voices from the Void; an EVE Online podcast covering the in-game and out-of-game current events.  This week features news updates for Null Sec, CCP, CSM and the community.  The community spotlight goes to the upcoming Austin, TX Listen to the Voices Meet-up.  The creamy filling is an interview with friend of the show, Seismic Stan of the Freebooted blog to chat about his new project.

Also, don’t forget about the VandV Thanatos Lottery.  Check the website front page for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment